About Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine
Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine is located in the heart of Texas wine country. The Grapevine senior living community is 30 minutes from the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and central to Texas Health and Grapevine Mills mall. Don’t miss local attractions like Historic Downtown Grapevine, the SEA LIFE aquarium and Grapevine Botanical Gardens.
Welcoming community rooms, a game room and an atrium provide ample space to explore your hobbies or entertain guests. You’ll make lasting friendships taking part in Wii bowling, bean bag baseball, choir practice and more. When not on the move, enjoy chef-prepared meals with friends. Outside, the grounds offer lovely walking paths lined with magnolia trees and crepe myrtles. Life is a little easier at the ranch. Plan your visit today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Intriguing Educational Programs - continued lifelong learning
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living